23 January 2008
By Tony Ruscoe & Philipp Lenssen
Want to get a first live glimpse of Google Health, which Google’s Marissa Mayer announced will be rolled out in early 2008? Point your browser to:
However, I didn’t get past the login screen, so all we see at the moment is the intro page. It reads:
With Google Health, you can:
* Build online health profiles that belong to you
* Download medical records from doctors and pharmacies
* Get personalized health guidance and relevant news
* Find qualified doctors and connect to time-saving services
* Share selected information with family or caregivers
Also see the previously surfaced Google Health screenshots.
Update: Tony says, “And now the template has been pulled so it looks the same as the usual login pages”.